Monday, February 14, 2011

You're awesome!


It's a cold morning here on the wet coast, and Mr Bus Driver man has just fired up his motorbike and headed off to work.

He woke up to find a little something special in the kitchen.


Yes, its a bottle of hot Awesome Sauce made right here at home (well, not my home, but the town of my home!) with a single chocolate heart (also not made here in my home). If ever there was a way to my man's heart, it's with hot sauce, and something delicious to pour it on.  He refrained from adding it to his toast this morning, but I fully expect to see him drizzling it over tonight's dinner. As you might have guessed, in our home Valentine's Day is not a serious holiday but a time for a little fun and an extra little gesture.


Except, the little gesture from him was quite a bit bigger than I expected. Mr Bus Driver man, you're awesome!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Sauce is awesome, but that bouquet really takes the cake. Well done both of you!

    ReplyDelete